Breed: Tibetan Terrier | Member Since 4/19/2015
Karma Tibetan Terriers
Jill S. Hardy
9303 Sutton Place
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Sale of Pet/Show Prospect Puppy
1. To sell to buyer the following Tibetan Terrier Puppy:
AKC Number: __________________
Co-Breeder (Only if it is bought as a show puppy): _____________________________________
Date of Birth: _________________ Sex_________ Color________________
Hereinafter referred to as "the puppy"
2. To provide the puppy’s pedigree, health records.
3. That at the time of transfer, the puppy is in good health with no known medical problems.
1. Pay SELLER the sum of $___________
2. To have puppy checked by veterinarian within 72 hours of purchase and should puppy by deemed to be unhealthy to forward proof to breeder at which time steps may be taken to rectify if possible or a refund will be provided when puppy is returned. Puppy must be given a “AKC along with Re-Unite program” microchip. A donation to the Tibetan Health and Welfare fund will be given in the name of the puppy’s owner. Puppy will be Baer Tested. AKC Papers will be submitted for the new puppy and owner. Puppy will be health checked, have 8 week shots, puppy and will have dew claws removed.
3. To provide the puppy with a good home environment (as opposed to a kennel) and to make every effort to keep the puppy in good health and condition.
4. To provide adequate medical attention to puppy when needed by licensed veterinarian. This shall include providing immunizations against rabies, distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza, coronavirus, and parvovirus or tittering. This shall further include keeping the puppy free from flea’s and ticks or other parasites. The puppy shall be checked for heartworm yearly and receive heartworm medication monthly. If puppy is shown in conformation, it should receive a bordetella shot yearly.
5. To NEVER tie or chain dog outdoors, but rather to provide either a fenced yard for dog or to walk dog on a leash.
6. The puppy purchased herein must bear the kennel name KARMA as the first name in its AKC registered name.
7. That this dog will be co-owned by seller until owner neuters or spays dog. Neutering shall be within the first year of ownership and shall be discussed before neutering, by both parties.
8. To show dog to championship before breeding and to consult breeder/co-owner about choice of stud dog when bred. Or to use as stud dog, the co-owner should be consulted about the choice of the bitch when bred.
9. To have dog OFA'd and CERF'd and DNA and RCN4, NCL, and PLL, Testing and Brucellosis, before breeding.
10. To give second pick puppy, or money of value from this dogs first litter used as sire, to seller as part of the purchase price.
11. To contact the breeder should you decide not to keep the puppy. Breeder will have first right of refusal to purchase dog at a prorated price not to exceed the original price.
Buyer and Seller agree:
1. This contract may be modified at anytime with the agreement of all parties thereto, but such modifications must be in writing.
2. Any disputes relating to this contract shall be governed by the laws of the state of Maryland and all parties agree that this contract has been made in the state of Maryland for the purposes of determining jurisdiction should any litigation result from this contract.
Cost of puppy $ __________
Non Refundable Deposit *$200
Deposit Paid $ ______
Balance Due $_________
* Refunds on deposits are only given if Karma Tibetan Terriers cannot supply puppy as promised. We only guarantee a puppy from a certain litter and its gender. No refund is given for colors or markings not being satisfactory although breeder agrees to do everything possible to ensure you get a puppy as close to what you requested as possible. If there isn't a puppy in the litter you want after putting in a deposit you are given the option of moving your deposit to the next litter. Puppy selection goes by date of deposit; first deposit getting first choice of available puppies, second deposit getting second choice of available puppies etc. Breeder has the right to choose a puppy first if keeping one.
Please initial that you have read and agree: