203 Old Hwy 127 N
Jamestown, Tn 38556
Breed: Rhodesian ridgeback Sex: Male Date of Birth: 4/28/30 Reg. #
Sire: Crestridge Fearless Leader Registration #HP62228101
This is a legal and binding contract entered into by Diane Quitoni, hereinafter referred to as the Breeder and , hereinafter referred to as the Buyer.
On this day, 6/7/08 the above-described dog has been sold to the following individual, with Limited Registration, for the sum of . Plus shipping.
The Buyer agrees upon the following terms set by the Breeder, and no other warranties or conditions are expressed or implied.
1. The Breeder guarantees said puppy to be in good health on date of sale or the Buyer might return the puppy within 5 days of receipt of the animal The Buyer agrees to take the puppy to his/her veterinarian within 72 hours of receipt of the puppy for evaluation in order for this guarantee to be valid. The Breeder will provide the Buyer with a complete health record on the day of sale. If the puppy is found to be in poor health by the Buyer’s vet, the Breeder will refund the purchase price upon return of the puppy and its’ AKC and Microchip paperwork, minus any shipping costs. The puppy must be returned in the same condition as when it left the Breeder’s home. Additionally, the puppy has had an AVID microchip implanted in the back of the neck for permanent identification – AVID # .
2. The Breeder further warrants that the puppy is free of any congenital defects, as far as can be determined at the time of the sale. In the event the puppy develops any such condition that proves to be life threatening within the next 2 years, upon the examination of a veterinarian of the Breeder’s choice, the Breeder’s sole responsibility will be to replace said puppy with one from the next available litter.
3. The puppy has been thoroughly checked for dermoid sinus and at the time of the sale, none has been detected. Should the dog be found to have a dermoid sinus anytime during its’ life, the Breeder will pay up to $300 for removal surgery.
4. The Buyer agrees to assume full responsibility of ensuring routine health care, including but not limited to, all shots, de-worming, flea and tick prevention, as well as maintaining quality diet and our vitamin supplements - NuVet Plus Tabs. As part of our health guarantee, this puppy must be kept on the NuVet Plus vitamins for a minimum of the first year of his/her life.
5. The Buyer agrees to provide excellent care of this dog for its’ entire life and to take proper precautions for its’ safety. These include, but are not limited to, proper shelter, secured yard or exercise area, and to ensure quality exercise. This dog is an INDOOR dog, and is never to live outdoors or be left outside in the elements for extended periods of time.
6. The Buyer acknowledges that this puppy is being sold as a Pet with Limited Registration. As such, the puppy may not be used for breeding, nor be shown in AKC conformation classes. Pursuant to this, the Buyer agrees to ensure the puppy is neutered but not before 14 months of age. Proof of neuter must be sent to the Breeder. The puppy is eligible to compete in other AKC recognized events such as Lure Coursing, Obedience and Agility trials with Limited Registration.
6. The Buyer has entered into a contract assuring this animal has a home for life. In the unlikely event the Buyer must give the puppy/dog up at any time during its’ life, the Buyer agrees to contact the Breeder first, who will either assist in finding a new, suitable home for the dog or will take it back. The Buyer agrees never to abandon the dog or give it up to a shelter or to sign over to a Rescue organization.
This Health Guarantee is VOID in the event of any injury caused by negligence, failure to maintain proper weight or failure to maintain age appropriate exercise. The Buyer will additionally be considered in breach of contract should he/she fail to fulfill all other conditions listed.
BREEDER (S): BUYER (S):
Diane Quitoni Date Date