Shih Tzu Questions

Posted by Site Visitors

Bookmark and Share

Shih Tzu

Shih Tzu Questions

A Visitor asked the following question on 3/20/2005
if the female ia a AKC and the Male is Unversal Register. How do I get papers

Date Reply Member
3/27/05 What I would do is send the papers on the female to Universal and AKC. You can register her both ways but not the male and you must have them both registered by the same to register pups. Melody
Dawson Dawgs